Sunday 10 November 2019

Welcome!

I've been toying with starting a finds blog for a while now and finally decided to do it when I just got too frustrated with Pinterest and all of its new "features". You probably don't notice them much if you're just browsing but if you're trying to keep your boards and pins as tightly organised as I like to, it becomes really infuriating!

So...this blog! It's called Sullivan Finds, after my Sims 2 hood/storytelling blog Sullivan but I plan to share content from both Sims 2 and Sims 4 here.

I'll only post content here that I would personally use in my game. That means there's not going to be a ton of supernatural or sci fi themed things - that's just not how I play. And it won't always be brand new - sometimes content escapes my attention for weeks, months or even years. I'm also going to be slow in reposting my Pinterest content here, so if you've been following that, you may see some repeats.

Everything will be tagged to make it as easy as possible for you to find what you're looking for. The tag "in my game" is mostly for me. If you see that tag, it means I've added something to my game - it's just to help me keep track!

Comments are open and I am willing to answer WCIFs, if there's something in particular you're looking for and I can help.

No comments:

Post a Comment