Wednesday 12 May 2021

Clean Hood Templates

This gets asked about a lot on my Sims group on FB, so I'm putting the links here for (mostly my but maybe also your) convenience. I find Tumblr kind of annoying to navigate and I don't think meetme2theriver has a page set up with all the links together, so I'm making my own. 

Please note that I am not the person to ask for advice on these! It's been a long, long time since I've played the premades or an uberhood. The process is different now than when I did it, so please just read the instructions and seek advice elsewhere if you need help. 

Pleasantview

Strangetown

Veronaville

Bluewater Village

Riverblossom Hills

Desiderata Valley

Belladonna Cove

Downtown + the universities - as far as I know, these are the most recent versions of these subhoods. The others have all been updated and put on meetme's Tumblr but I didn't see these there. Let me know if you know of more recently updated versions I should be linking to instead!

No comments:

Post a Comment